Wednesday 23 March 2016

Spring

Good afternoon all

Well one more shift to get through at work, two days off and then I start nights.  I need to get my body clock changed pretty quick, I have got used to getting up a 4 in the morning, now need to get used to being up all night instead.


Anyway, my card today has a spring / summer theme to it.  The digital stamp is called Hepbern Dress from A Day For Daisies and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Green card stock
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Impression Obsession Leafy Branch die
Wow white embossing powder
Tim Holtz Spiced Marmade Distress ink pad
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA glue
White pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Day For Daisies - Add Pearls
Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge - We're Going In Circles
Sparkle And Shine Challenge - Photo Inspiration
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Image
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Passion For ProMarkers - Spring Has Sprung
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment