Thursday 24 March 2016

Pastel Birthday Flowers

Evening peeps

My last day working on Counters, now for 6 months of hard work on nights.  I'm hoping that at the end there will be another opportunity come up so that I don't have to go back to my original position.


Anyway, my card tonight is one that I made at Craft Club yesterday morning.  I have gone with a pastel colour theme.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Lavender Centura Pearl card stock
Pink Centura Pearl card stock
Yellow Centura Pearl card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No.23 die set
Spellbinders Oval Floral die set
Tattered Lace Lacy Marguerite die set
Sue Wilson Classic 3D Bow die set
White pearls
Cosmic Shimmer Pearl PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Fresh Brewed Blog - Happy Birthday
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - B Words (Birthday)
Cute Card Thursday - To Die For
Dream Valley Challenges - All About Birthdays
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment