Sunday 31 January 2021

My Vintage Teapot

Evening peeps

Everyone that knows me, knows my obsession with tea, the kettle is always on and my colleagues at work have even brought a massive mug for me, it holds a whole kettles worth of tea.  Anyway, one of my Christmas presents from my son was a teapot gift box die set.  I made my first one last night and I love it.

The materials used are:

White card stock

Blue card stock

Patterned paper

Tonic Time For Tea die set

Crafters Companion Petite Posies die set

Tattered Lace crocus die set

ProMarkers

Blue tassel

I am entering this into the following challenges:

2 Sisters On The Blog - Vintage

Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog - Make It Hot

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa

x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful project.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully gorgeous make!
    Thanks for your entry at scrapping4funchallenges!
    Manal DT

    ReplyDelete