Sunday 29 March 2020

NYC

Evening peeps

I have been looked for pictures to go in my hallway, but haven't found anything that I like.  So, after my trip to New York in February, I decided to use some of my son's photographs and all the tickets we saved.


This is the first of five that I want to make.  It's only simple, but is the perfect fit for my hallway.  Materials used for this project are:

Black box frame
Photograph
Top Of The Rock ticket
Black glitter card stock
Crafters Companion Alphabet die set


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Moving Along With The Times - Anything, But A Card
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

2 comments:

  1. A super project Teresa and a catalogue of happy memories. Thank you for joining our 'Anything But A Card' challlenge at MAWTT.

    Good luck with your entry and stay safe!

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely idea, it looks great and will bring back happy memories every time you look at it. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete