Monday 4 June 2018

A Golden Wedding

Evening peeps

I can't believe it, my son told me today that he only has 4 weeks of university left and then he will be home, where has the last 3 years gone.  My brother moved in with me a couple of years ago when he split from his wife and I only have a 2 bed house, so I now have a mad dash to from a decent sofa bed for either myself or my son to sleep in.


Anyway, I have had a little more time tonight so my card has more embellishments then usual.  The digital stamp is called Bride Gown from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Spellbinders Hydrangea die set
Die'sire Wedding Day die
Nuvo Aqua Shimmer glitter gloss
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Flower Power
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Time Out Challenges - Photo Inspiration

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Circles
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Any Sketch
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment