Sunday 18 February 2018

Winter Snow Fun

Evening peeps

I am so tired after the last couple of days.  I worked until 10 last night so by the time I got home and relaxed it was 12 before I finally got to sleep, then the alarm went off at 5 this morning for work again.  I'm glad I haven't got to be in until 4pm tomorrow, gives me the chance of a lay in.


Anyway, I have made a winter themed card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Snowmen Block from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.



Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Squares die set
Leonie Pujol Winter die
Red Stitched ribbon
Nuvo glitter pen
Gemstones
Snowflake pearl


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Add An Embellishment
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Add A Die Cut
Cute Card Thursday - One Word Sentiment
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas Challenge - C Is For Clean
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
The 12 Months Of Christmas - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment