Monday 11 September 2017

Degree Congratulations

Morning peeps

After visiting my son yesterday at Uni, it got me thinking that he only has one year left before he graduates.  With this in mind, I decided to do a congratulation on your degree card.


I have used a digital stamp from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
M & C Boutique Stitched Circle die set
Die'sire Congratulations die
Black pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Guyz - Something Beginning With The Letter D (Degree)
CASology - Education
Paper Play Sketches - Colour Inspiration
A Gem Of A Challenge - Use Kraft Card
CAS On Friday - Colour Me Pretty
Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge Blog - Card For A Special Occasion
House Of Cards - Add Text

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment