Thursday 30 March 2017

Surfer Boy

Evening peeps

That's my first 10 hours shift back as a Section Leader over with and I have to say that it's great to be back in that position.  I didn't realise how bored I was without any responsibility or stress.  I might think differently at the end of tomorrow, as I have stocktake to complete by the end of the day.


Anyway, I didn't get home until late, but decided on a bit of colouring to have me relax.  The digital stamp is called Guy Surf from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Signature Collection Pop Dotty embossing folder
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Tim Holtz Mustard Seed Distress ink pad
Blue buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your Next Stamp - Sketch
Addicted To CAS - Seaside
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Colour Inspiration
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
  :
The Paper Girls Challenge Blog - Kid's Birthdays
Passion For ProMarkers - Add A Button Or 2
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Warm Colours
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Add Some Texture
The Crazy Challenge - Bingo (Red, Green, Blue)
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Hanna And Friends - Life Is Colourful

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment