Sunday 5 February 2017

Cogs And Gears

Evening peeps

I have got to stop myself getting too involved at work, the trouble is that because I know the department inside out and how to sort problems out, I just land up taking over.  I think I might regret it this time, as I am now on a late tomorrow night and I hate doing the late shift.


Anyway, I have gone with something different tonight but I'm not sure that I like it.  It is a male Birthday card made with embossing folders and dies.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Red card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Crafters Companion Checkerplate embossing folder
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Signature Collection Cogs And Gears die set
Signature Collection Happy Birthday die
Tonic Nuvo Pure Platinum Embellishment Mousse


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Image may contain: text
Cardz 4 Guyz - Something Beginning With C (Cogs)
Make My Monday Challenge Blog - Black, White With A Spot Of Red
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes
Crafty Catz - Male Cards
That's Crafty Challenge Blog - Round And Round

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment