Sunday 30 October 2016

Butterfly Blues

Afternoon peeps

That was a better day then was expected.  It was my first day back on days at work and I was dreading it, but instead I have worked home this afternoon feeling very pleased with myself.  The girls have spent the morning trying to get one of the Managers to talk me into stepping back up to Section Leader.  I must have done a better job then I thought.


Anyway, I seem to have more energy then normal this afternoon, so I have made a quick Birthday card.  I have gone with a all white theme with just a simple coloured image.  The digital stamp is called Butterfly Flower from Sami Stamps and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Crafters Companion Butterfly embossing folder
Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Happy Little Stampers - CASE The Designer
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Sami Stamps - Add Some Texture
Butterfly Challenge - H Is For Hoops And / Or Harebell
CAS On Sunday - Flowers


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment