Thursday 11 August 2016

Peaches And Cream Birthday

Evening peeps

I haven't got as much done today as I was hoping.  I received a phone call from an old colleague who needs a reference for a new job, we landed up chatting for over an hour because we hadn't seen each other for the last few months.  Then my Mum turned up wanting help with picking out a new bed, that was a mission, my Mum can never seem to make a decision.


Anyway, a clean and simple card this afternoon made with inks and a stamp.  Materials used are:

Centura Pearl card stock
Orange card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Honey Doo Crafts Hearts and Flowers Double Corner stamp
Wow white embossing powder
ProMarkers for the Ombre background
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Orange organza ribbon
Orange pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog - Peaches And Cream
My Time Craft - Sketchy Time
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Monochrome
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Close To Nature
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog - Happy Anything With Pearls
Eclectic Ellapu - Floral
Paradise Of Stamps - Anything Goes
WOW Embossing Powder Blog - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment