Saturday 21 May 2016

Cupcake Birthday

Afternoon peeps

The British transport system drives me mad at the weekends, I thought I would take myself out for the day to Canterbury.  It's a 20 minute walk to the station, but when I got there, the platform was all closed up.  There is work on the line again and a bus replacement station had been put into place.  I know that work needs to be done, but it's every weekend, the bus takes twice as long to get anywhere, but they still charge same fare.  Needless to say, I didn't bother.


Anyway, I have made a quick clean and simple card this afternoon instead.  The digital stamp is called Cupcake Kidz from Bugaboo and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Happy Birthday background stamp
Finnabair Bubbles stencil
Wow white embossing powder
Memento New Sprout ink pad
Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress ink pad
Imagination Crafts Diamond sparkle medium
Pink ribbon
Green buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Always Playing With Paper - Photo Inspiration
Eureka Stamps - Stitching
CASology - Stencil
Hanna And Friends - Stitches
Cute Card Thursday - Food And / Or Drink
Naughty Or Nice Challenges - Hello Cupcake
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Terrible Teenagers
Crafty Cardmakers - Stitching
papersweeties-inspiration#43
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Birthday Celebrations


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment