Monday 11 April 2016

Spring Walk

Evening peeps

Well I now know why I don't drink anymore, I spent Saturday evening round a friends with a few glasses of wine.  Yesterday morning I was so ill and then I had to do a night shift last night feeling like it.  I was do grateful at home time this morning.


Anyway, I have spent the afternoon quitely making a card.  The digital stamp is called Annabelle And Puppy Love from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Orange card stock
Patterned digital paper
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
White lace
White pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Lace And / Or Pearls
Tuesday Throwdown - Furry Friends
Color Throwdown - Colour Inspiration
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Spring Colours
Passion For ProMarkers - 4 Legged Friends
The Paper Shelter - Spring Delights
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Use Some Lace
Sassy Studio Designs - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Spring Has Sprung
Hiding In My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Add A Sentiment
Come And Get It Challenges - Bright Colours
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Pile It On - Animal Prints
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Spring Is In The Air
My Time To Craft - People And Their Pets
Crafty Boots Challenges - Use A Sentiment
The Crazy Challenge - Spring Is Here
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Spring Is In The Air
Craft Heaven Shop Inspirational Blog - Bingo (Lace, Flowers, Dies)
Crafting Musketeers - Spring Is In The Air
Quirky Crafts Challenges - Raining Cats And Dogs
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Girls, Ladies, Women


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment