Thursday 3 March 2016

Sparkling Blues

Evening peeps

I certainly will not be long going to bed tonight, it has been an exhausting few days at work.  I nearly didn't go to craft club this morning because of how tired I am, but fortunately I changed my mind and made a Mother's Day card while I was there.


I have picked out the colour blue for this card and gone with a sentiment and die theme.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Blue patterned digital papers
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Spellbinders  A2 Tranquil Moments die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Wow white embossing powder
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter
White pearl
Blue pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Pretty Projects
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Sentiment As A Focal Point
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Celebrate Women's Day
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Hanna And Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment