Friday 19 February 2016

Sky

Evening peeps

I have been taking a step back from crafting this week so I could deal with a few issues at home.  One being my son's accommodation for uni next year.  Hopefully, it has now been sorted, I'm just waiting for confirmation.


Anyway, my post tonight is of a simple photo frame, which I made as part of my Dad's birthday present.  The photo is of his dog who is called Sky.


Materials used are:

White Box Frame
White card stock
Spellbinders Pawing Around (Dog) die set
Spellbinders Dog Days die set
Black satin ribbon
Gemstone ribbon slider
Metal star charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Keep It Simple
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Anything But A Card
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - Black And White
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Feathers And Fur
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - CAS
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Clean And Simple
Crafty Boots Challenges - No Stamps Allowed
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Kort o Mania - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
The Male Room - Monochromatic
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Something For The Males

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment