Sunday 4 October 2015

A Symphony

Evening peeps

That was a very long week at work.  I have been on lates so have had no time to myself for much crafting.  I was on a early today, so managed to grab a little time tonight.


I have made a male birthday male tonight.  The digital stamp is called Music Director from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured him using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Music sheet digital paper
Presscut Square Nesting die set


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Clean And Simple
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Music Maestro Please
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Masculine
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Pick A Tune (Mozart Symphony No. 41)
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Hiding In My Craft Room - Monochromatic
Creative Card Crew - Masculine
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Scrap-Creations - Birthday
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Q For Quick And Simple
Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes
Craft For The Craic - Inspired By Music


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment