Tuesday 10 March 2015

Pastels

Good evening

Well, day one of my decorating and I haven't got very far.  I'm having to sugar soap the walls first before I can even start painting.  Unfortunately, I'm finding that going up and down the ladder is causing problems with my back, I think it's going to take a bit longer then I first thought.


Anyway, I have spent the evening making a card to give my back a rest.  I have gone for a clean look with flowers and pink and blue colours.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Crafters Companion Regency Swirls embossing folder
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Spellbinders D-Lites Sentiments Two die set
Wow white embossing powder
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink pad
White pearl beads


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
A Gem Of A Challenge - Clean And Simple
CAS On Sunday - Girl Power
Crafty Cardmakers And More - For A Special Woman
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Spring Colours


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment