Wednesday 4 September 2013

Sassy Studio Designs Challenge

Good Evening everyone

This is the second post today.  I love the Sassy Studio Designs Digital Stamps and found this challenge on the blog tonight and thought I would have a go.

The theme is Profession or Type of Work, so as I use to be a Secretary many moons ago, I decided to use that as inspiration for my card.


I have used a digi from Sassy Studio which has been coloured in using ProMarkers.


I found this cute image of an old typewriter on the Internet and thought it was perfect to go with this card.  I remember learning to type of a typewriter just like this.  The card has been aimed at a 50th Birthday as the youngsters probably won't know what a typewriter is.


The paper flowers have been made using a UK Success punch.  I'm still trying to get use to making these flowers, I'm sure that with more pratience they will get better.


The card has been finished off with green ribbon and a black brad from my crafty stash and Cosmic Shimmer pearls.

That's all for now as I'm off to bed.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment