Wednesday 13 September 2017

With Love Birdie

Evening peeps

Well day two of my new job and I have to say that it's far more relaxed then the last place I worked.  Don't get me wrong, it's still going to be hard work, but you can make a cup of tea when you want (I love my tea) and no one questions if you come off of the shop floor.  Hopefully it will be the right more.


Anyway, I made a quick clean and simple card before I went to work today.  The digital stamp is called Little Birdie from All Dressed Up and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Xcut Someone Special die set
Gemstone


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrap 'n' Challenge - Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Clean And Simple
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Rubbernecker Blog - Make Me Smile
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Feathers

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment