Tuesday 26 September 2017

Green Apples

Evening peeps

I have just finished my first frozen stocktake and I have to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  I will say though, that even with thermal socks on, I couldn't feel my toes by the end of it.


Anyway, this is a quick clean and simple card that I made this morning before work.  The digital stamp is from Opal Manor and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Digital patterned papers
Spellbinders Sentiments Two die set
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Apples Everywhere
Star In My Pocket - Colours Of Fall
Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment