Wednesday 4 January 2017

My Little Snowman

Evening peeps

I hope everyone had a fantastic new year and you all behaved yourselves.  This is my first post of the new year and seeing how the temperature has dropped today, I thought I would stick to the winter theme.  It also means I can make a head start on my Christmas cards.


The digital stamp is called Me And My Snowman from Star Stampz and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Digital patterned paper
Crafters Companion Seasonal Music embossing folder
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Charming Xmas Swirl Tree die
Pearl snowflakes
White pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - For Someone Special
Star In My Pocket - Christmas
QKR Stampede - Snowman Or Snowflakes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Something New (new digital stamp)
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Something New (new digital stamp)
Passion For ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Use Something New (new digital stamp)
Cup It Up - Out With The Old, In With The New (old - swirl tree die, new - digital stamp)
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Something New (new digital stamp)
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge - Anything Goes
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Card Challenge
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - Something New (new digital stamp)
Unicorn Challenge Blog - January Blues
Your Scrapbook Place - Anything Goes
The Craft Addicts - Monochromatic


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment