Monday 11 January 2016

Sunshine Baby

Evening peeps

I really struggle sometimes with Doctors Surgeries.  My Mum rang them for me earlier today because of my cough, she told them that I hadn't been able to sleep for the last week, their response was that they could fit me in for an appointment with the Doctor next Tuesday, so I need to spend another week not sleeping before I can get it sorted.


Anyway, today's card is a new baby card.  The digital stamp is called Light Of My Life from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

With card stock
Yellow card stock
Patterned digital paper
Spellbinders Oval Floral die set
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Die'sire New Baby die
Yellow organza ribbon
Metal Made With Love charm
White flat back pearl
Yellow gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge - X Is For Xanthine
Passion For ProMarkers - Monochrome
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
Dies R Us Challenge - Something New
QKR Stampede - CAS
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge Blog - Tic, Tac, Toe (Gemstones, Digi, Ribbon)
Crafty Boots Challenges - Something Old, Something New (Old - Oval Floral die set, New - Die'sire New Baby die)
Love To Scrap Cahllenge Blog - New Beginnings
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Show Us Something New (Die'sire New Baby die)
Eureka Stamps - Use Something New (Die'sire New Baby die)
Crafting For All Seasons Challenge Blog - Monochrome
Inky Impressions Challenge Blog - All Things New
Moving Along With The Times - Spots And Dots
Star In My Pocket - New To You (Die'sire New Baby die)
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - Looky What Got (Die'sire New Baby die)
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps - Anything Goes
Craft Heaven Shop Inspirational Blog - Something Old, Something New (Old - Oval Floral die set, New - Die'sire New Baby die)
Crafty Calender Challenge - Something New
Crafting Musketeers - New Beginnings
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Digi And CD Challenge - New To You (Die'sire New Baby die)
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes
Where The Heart Is - Anything Goes
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
The Diva's That Cut Paper - New (Die'sire New Baby die)


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment