Monday 25 January 2016

Good Luck

Evening peeps

My card tonight is for a colleague that's leaving the company on Saturday.  She is lucky enough to be going to work for her daughter doing administration, that's another one of the original team gone.


The digital stamp is called Aurora 'Cabbage Butterflies' from The East Wind and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Patterned digital paper
Acetate
Spellbinders Circle nesting die set
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Gemstones
Nail Art flowers


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Butterfly Challenge - I Is For Inks
The East Wind - Black, White & One Other Colour
Crafty Gals Corner - New For You (Nail Art Flowers)
QKR Stampede - I'm Feeling Blue
Crafty Catz - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Feelin' Fussy
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge Blog - Something New (New Beginnings)
Pile It On - Black And White And A Pop Of Colour

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment