Sunday 7 December 2014

The Psycho and The Alcoholic

Good evening all

I have got two friends coming round tonight for a couple of glasses of wine, they both have birthdays over the next couple of days.


As little keepsakes, I thought I would make them each a door hanger.  One of my friends likes a few glasses of wine, so the verse I have put on her door hanger is about alcohol and my other friend is the total opposite and doesn't drink but is completely mad, so the verse on her door hanger reflects that.


To make them I have used:

MDF door hangers
Patterned Digital Papers
Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight
Heartfelt Creations Striped Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp and Die set
Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink pad
Memento Paris Dusk Ink pad
Nail Art Miro Beads
Pinflair glue


I am entering these into the following challenges:

Ruby's Rainbow - Just Because
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Perfectly Rustics - Sentiment
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Blue, White, Colour Of Your Choice
Paula Holifield Crafts - Anything Goes But Not Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment