Friday 12 December 2014

Modern Snowflakes

Good evening

I quick clean and simple card from my today.  I have made this card in a modern blue, silver and white theme.


The stamp is from Honey Doo Crafts and I have embossed it with white embossing powder and inked over the top.


I have also used:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Silver Mirror Board
Perfect Medium
Stampendous White embossing powder
Tattered Lace Winter Wishes embossing folder
Silver Twine
Silver Snowflake Charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Modern Christmas Colours
Die Cuttin Divas - Non Traditional Christmas Colours
Crafty Catz - Last Minute Christmas
Kitty Bee Designs - Unusual Coloured Christmas
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - It's A Blue Blue Christmas
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Winter Or Summer
Without Words - Christmas (Modern Look)
A Creative Need - Playing With Snow
Wags 'n' Whiskers Stamps - Merry Christmas
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Non Traditional Christmas Colours


That's all for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment