Monday 27 January 2014

Sassy Yellow

Good evening

Been a very busy day today, had to take back my Grand Calibur after it broke on Friday night, I have to say, they were fantastic and replaced it without question.

I have still managed to fit in a card tonight, the theme is a Daughter's Birthday.


I have started with a square piece of black card stock and layered onto this, patterned digital paper.  I have then taken a second piece of black card stock and run it through an embossing folder.  A piece of yellow ribbon has been wrapped around and the card has then been placed onto the background.

Using a Spellbinders die, I have cut a piece of white card stock, run this through a flower embossing folder and soften the edges using a yellow ink pad.  This has again been layered onto black card stock.


The digital stamp is a freebie that I pick up many moons ago from Sassy Studio Designs, I'm not sure if this image is still available.  I have coloured her using ProMarkers, cut her out and placed her over the centre of the card.

The two flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet Die, I have cut two large from black card stock and two small from yellow card stock.  All of the layers have been shaped and using a yellow gemstone brad, I have layered one of each colour.


I have printed from my computer, the sentiment "Birthday Wishes to my Daughter" and cut into a banner shape, this have then been layered onto black card stock and using a bone folder, I have given it a curve for more dimension.

To finish the card, I have added yellow flat back gemstones in three corners of the card and on the ribbon.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Bling
Fusion Card Challenge - Photo / Sketch
Creative Knockouts - Birthday
Addicted To Stamps and More! - Clean And Simple
Sassy Studio Designs - Sassy Sentiment
The Crazy Challenge - Fairytale

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment