Monday 20 January 2014

Calamity Jane

Good evening everyone

Today's card is a Birthday card with a western theme.


I have used digital patterned paper from my crafty stash and layered this with blue card stock.

The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy, I have coloured her using ProMarkers and mounted her onto the same blue card stock.


I have taken the small die from the Spellbinders Damask Accents Die Set and cut three from brown Centura Pearl.  I have then threaded blue satin ribbon through the three die cuts and added this to the background.

I have cut from blue card stock, a "Happy Birthday" sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set and added this to white card.


To finish the card, I have added blue square gems in the opposite corners of the background and the image.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Ruby's Rainbow - Film or Song Title ( The Deadwood Stage sang by Doris Day in Calamity Jane)
The Squirrel And The Fox - Show Off Your New Stuff (Happy Birthday Die)
One Stitch At A Time - Use A Digi
Artistic Inspirations - Use Ribbon
Paulaholifield Crafts - Celebrate
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Craft Mojo - All Things New (Happy Birthday Die)
Natalie And Amy - One For The Girls
Stampin' For The Weekend - Happy Birthday
V's Sweet Ideas Blog - Anything Goes
Heck Of A Challenge - New (Happy Birthday Die)
Just B Creative Crazy - Just Because
Seemacrafts - Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Blog - Love, Birthdays And Chicken Soup
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Use Something New (Happy Birthday Die)
My Besties Dutch Girls Designs - Inspired By A Song ( The Deadwood Stage - Doris Day, From The Film Calamity Jane)
My Sheri Crafts - Beautiful Digis
Southern Girls Challenge - It's All New (Happy Birthday Die)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Favourite Style (CAS)
Scrapbook Blessing Club - Pretty Pictures

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment