Wednesday 29 April 2020

Poppy Thanks

Evening peeps

After spending the day dealing with people that are not following our social distancing rules, I decided to use my day off as a relaxing craft day instead of doing housework.  I am finding the disrespect that the general public have towards myself and my colleagues very stressful, if it wasn't for the colleagues working in supermarkets, they wouldn't have any food to buy.


Anyway, that's my rant over.  This card is a Thank You card with a poppy theme.  I have used a digital stamp from Meljen's Designs and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Red glitter washi tape
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Cut & Make Thanks die
Prism Jersey Cream ink pad
Nuvo Rhubarb Crumble crystal drops


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Flower Power
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - First Initial (Thanks)
Little Red Wagon - White Space
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Make My Monday Challenge Blog - Use A Digital Stamp
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

5 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job coloring your poppies, Teresa! I'm glad you let go of the housework and decided to spend time in your craft room! Hang in there...hopefully, this nightmare will be over soon :)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowery card and great for our Challenge @ Little Red Wagon "White Space" theme. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining in at the MMM Challenge with this beautifully coloured poppy card, love the CAS layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Great CAS design and I like those poppies from Meljen´s design.
    Thank you for playing along with us at I LOVE PROMARKERS. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous design! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again. And sorry for the belated comment.

    ReplyDelete