Thursday 28 June 2018

Summer Day Dreaming

Evening peeps

That was a rude awaking this morning, I was down to work 9 - 6 today, but the other Supervisor rang a 4.30 this morning asking if I could get in as soon as possible.  By the time I got there, she was in tears, the shop was a mess and we were due a visit from the Area Manager.  A lot of hard work went into this morning, but I think we managed to get it back to a reasonable state.


Anyway, I am so tired tonight that I'm not sure how I managed to do any crafting, but I have made a Birthday card.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned papers
M & C Boutique Stitched Circles die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die
Crafters Companion Signature Collection Flit And Flutter die set
Cut & Make Birthday die
Earthones espresso ink pad
Dazzlers
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:


613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Sognando Scrap - Holiday Summer
SheepSki Designs Challenges - Embellish It
2 Sisters On The Blog - Colour Inspiration

Craftging From The Heart - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Spots & Dots
Die Cuttin Divas - Fluttering Butterfly
Creative Inspirations - Here Comes The Sun
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Going Digital
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog - Summer Is Here
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog - Summer Fun
Cardz 4 Galz - Summer Sunny Days
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Birthday With Bling
Star In My Pocket - Celebrations
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Summer Fun
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment