Wednesday 18 April 2018

Mother's Day

Evening peeps

I had the fright of my life last night.  As I was locking up the shop to go home, a car suddenly drove up to the front door, for a split second, I thought it was someone attacking the shop.  Image my relief when I realised it was my Manager doing an out of hours security check, he found my reaction so funny.


Anyway, it took a while for my to wind down after that, so I decided to make a quick Birthday card.  The digital image is called Beehive And Roses from Lemon Shortbread and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Memento London Fog ink pad
Red Fabric tape
Dazzlers
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Use Your Favourite Colour (Red)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Spring Flowers
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Glimmer And Shine
{PIN}spirational Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - A Birthday Card
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Time Out Challenges - Anything Goes
Cardz 4 Galz - Black And White + 1 Bright Colour
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Sparkle And Shine

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment