Monday 17 April 2017

Life Is A Fairy Tale

Morning peeps

My son is a nightmare, every time he leaves to go back to uni, I tell him to ring when he gets there.  I said the same thing to him yesterday knowing that he would be back about 7.30.  I got a message from him at 11 last night, he had forgotten.  It's a good job I know what he's like or I would start to panic.


Anyway, I made this card late last night but didn't get the chance to post it.  The digital stamp is called Serenity Moondust from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Red satin ribbon
Red gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CASology - Strong
Sketch Challenge 328 #mftstamps
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Card Base Shape And Why (I love square cards in any size.  I find them easy to mat and layer and even though they are a basic square, I think they look more classy.)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - White And One Other Colour
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Crafty Cardmakers - Things With Wings
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Add Some Glitter
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Use Your Favourite Colour Combo

That's all for now.

Teresa x

No comments:

Post a Comment