Sunday 26 February 2017

Fairy Butterflies

Afternoon peeps

Well that was a nightmare first day back at work.  The Rotis counters had broken down yesterday, so I couldn't cook any chickens today and there were no pizza toppings this morning, so the pizza counter stayed empty for most of the day.  Not quite sure what's been going on while I have been off.


Anyway, enough about my work problems.  I have made a card this afternoon using a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy which has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Digital patterned papers
Tonic Heart Vines Base Affections die set
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die
Signature Collection Flit And Flutter die set
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Lace
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CCC Digi Creations - Fairies
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Hearts + Red
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes With A Twist Of Red
The Crazy Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Besties Challenge - Reds And Pinks
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Butterflies And / Or Hearts
My Besties French - Anything Goes
In The Pink - Dies
Cute Card Thursday - Florals
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Fairies
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - All That Glitters

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment