Thursday 1 December 2016

My Arctic Fox

Evening peeps

Such a shame, today I have had to turn down a job offer.  It was a fast track management position, but unfortunately to start with, they could only offer 30 hours a week on minimum wage and there was no set time scale for moving up to management.  After doing all my sums, I would have lost about £200 a month.  On the plus side, which is what I need to think of, it was my first interview in 10 years, so to be offered the job is amazing.


Anyway, onto tonight's card.  The digital stamp is from Polkadoodles and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheet
Martha Stewart Snowflake stamp set
Wow white embossing powder
Memento Grape Jelly ink pad
Memento Lulu Lavender ink pad
Die'sire Snow Is Falling die set
Pearl snowflake
White pearls
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Great Impressions - Anything Goes
Just Us Girls Challenge - Photo Inspiration
Crimbo Crackers - Non-Traditional Christmas
Kort 'o' Mania - Let It Sparkle
Pearly Sparkles Challenge Blog - Merry Christmas
Animal Friends Challenge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment