Friday, 24 June 2016

Dad's Taxi Cab

Evening peeps

I feel like my arms are dropping off tonight.  I would normally do my shopping with my Mum and she would drive me home with it, but she has gone to stay with her sister this week, so I had to walk it back instead.  It's the first time that I have carried that amount of weight since my back operation.


Anyway, after a rest and a cup of tea, I sat down and made a male card.  The digital stamp is called Car Keys from Bugaboo Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital Patterned papers
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Wooden Star button
Metal Car charm
Twine
Glossy Accents


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Charm, Distress, Purple, Blue & White)
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Things With Wheels
Pile It On - Old, New, Blue (Old - Digital Stamp, New - Charm, Blue - Digital Paper)
Crafty Cardmakers - For A Special Man
The East Wind - You Da Man
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Distressing
The Male Room - Buttons


That's all for now.

Teresa
x