Tuesday 17 May 2016

Dad will fix it

Afternoon peeps

I'm only half way through my working week and I am shattered, it's been another hard week.  I don't think it has helped that my mood has dropped again, I'm questioning everything that I say and do, my confidence has hit rock bottom again.


Anyway, my card today has been made using a digital stamp called Carpenter Joe from Tiddly Inks and I have coloured him using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue card stock
Patterned digital paper
Tattered Lace Lattice embossing folder
Green buttons
Metal charm
Twine


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - A Man's World
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - It's A Guy Thing
Inkspirational - Mint And Navy
Tuesday Throwdown - Embossing
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Let Your Tiddly Flow
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment