Sunday 25 October 2015

Haunting Beauty

Evening peeps

Not quick sure how I managed to stay await tonight.  I was working until 11 last night and had to be back in at 6 this morning.  I can never manage to go straight to bed when I am on a late, so I only had about 3 hours sleep and that was including the extra hour from the clocks going back.  As soon as I have finished this post, I am off to bed.


Tonight's card is a clean and simple design.  The digital stamp is called Being Lucy from The East Wind and I have cropped and coloured her using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Purple card stock
Purple ribbon
Gemstone Button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The East Wind - Halloween
Crafty Gals Corner - Ribbons
The Paper Shelter - Trick Or Treat
QKR Stampede - Halloween
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - R For Ribbon
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Orange, Purple, Black
Crafty Catz - Monsters
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Halloween
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Anything For Halloween
Pile It On - Cute And / Or Spooky
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Buttons And Bows
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Halloween
The Stamping Boutique - Halloween
A Gem Of A Challenge - Too Cute To Spook
The Pencil Case - Eerie Colours
Digital Delights - Anything Goes
Petal Lu - Anything Goes
Oddball Art Stamp Co. - Halloween


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment