Wednesday 24 June 2015

Summer Fairy

Evening peeps

I had a nice morning spent at my craft club this morning.  We made a handbag from a 12 x 12 sheet of paper, I will post it on here once I have finished decorating it.


Anyway, tonight's card has a theme of clean and simple.  The digital stamp is called Haylee from Art By Miran and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Orange card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Wow white embossing powder
Memento Bahama Blue ink pad
Pink gemstone brad
Pink flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Create Something Catchy Challenges - Clean And Simple Cards
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - Fairies
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Bingo (Emboss, Die Cut, Orange)
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Things With Wings
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Your Favourite (Arianna Blooms stamp and die set)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - A Touch Of Summer
A Gem Of A Challenge - Summer Time
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Your Style (CAS), Your Favourite Craft Product (Arianna Blooms stamp and die set)


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment