Thursday 21 May 2015

Age is just a Number

Good evening

It's like me to forget what day my brother's birthday is on, Mum rang me about three this afternoon to remind me, so my evening has been taken up making a card for him.


As I like to rub it in about the fact his is getting old, I thought I want use this as my theme.  The digital stamp is called Duncan Disorderly from Doctor Digi House Of Stamps and I have coloured him using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Tattered Lace Lattice embossing folder set
Black button
Black Bakers Twine
Silver charm
Black flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - Birthday in the colours of Black, White, Orange And Turquoise
Jo's Scrap Shack - Sketch
Sentimental Sundays - Funny And / Or Cute Sentiments
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - No Patterned Paper
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment