Tuesday 14 October 2014

Santa Baby

Good evening all

My card tonight is for a Guest Designer spot over at Digital Delights.  This digital stamp is called Santa Baby and I have coloured with ProMarkers.  The card has been made in my favourite Christmas colour combo, red and blue.


I have started by stamping the Honey Doo Crafts Christmas Wishes stamp onto white card stock using Perfect Medium.  Next, I have heat embossed using Wow Bright White embossing powder and inked the white card using the Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink pad.

I have taken another piece of white card stock and embossed it using a lattice embossing folder and using the same ink pad, I have added a softer colour.

Both pieces have then been mounted onto red card stock to form the background of the card.


I have cut out the digital stamp and mounted her onto a circle of white card and added glitter to her hat and dress.

I have then made three different snowflakes.  For the largest, I have cut out two from the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set, added colour using the same ink pad and mounted them together.  I have added a red gemstone brad to the centre and hung a snowflake charm from this.

I have then used the stamen dies from the Arianna Blooms die set and again, added colour and layered them together with a red gemstone in the centre and for the final snowflake, I have used a die which came free with a cardmaking machine.  This one I have left white and added a red gemstone brad to the centre.


To finish this clean and simple card, I have stamped Christmas Wishes from the Honey Doo Crafts stamp set, into the top right hand corner of the card.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Paper Pretties - Clean and Simple
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
4 Crafty Chicks - 1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Bling
Delicious Doodles Challenges - Christmas In October
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
My Time To Craft - Santa Claus
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge Blog - Early Holiday Wishes
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Christmas In October
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes With Optional Clean and Simple
Pile It On - 2 Or More Die Cuts
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes / Make Your Own Background
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Things That Start With G (Glitter)
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crimbo Crackers - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee Designs - Dies And / Or Punches
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Christmas (Old - Embossing Folder)
Crafty Calender Challenge - Bingo (Sparkle, Die Cuts, Blue)

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment