Saturday 7 June 2014

Summer Garden

Good evening all

I am beginning to dread Saturdays at work, too much to do and not enough colleagues.  The sooner I can get recruited the better, just don't seem to get the time to organise my vacancies.

Never mind, I started this card at six this morning before I went to work.  The digital image is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.  The image is Summer Garden.


I has taken a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Rose Vine embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  Next, I have added colour around the edges using the Memento Dew Drop Rhubarb Stalk ink pad and then layered onto green Centura Pearl card stock.

I have then taken a piece of flower pattern paper which I purchased from a local store and cut out two circles using a Spellbinder die.  Both of these have been layered onto the green Centura Pearl and placed into opposite corners of the background.


Using my Cameo Silhouette and a free cutting file from Birds Cards, I have cut out a doily circle from red patterned paper purchased from the same local store.  I have then layered onto this a smaller white circle.  The digital stamp has been cut out and placed onto the circle using Pinflair glue to add dimension.

The flowers have been made by cutting out from the red patterned paper, the large petal of the Lacy Marguerite die set from Tattered Lace and then cutting out from green Centura Pearl, a smaller petal from the same die set and layering them together.  For the centre, I have made a small rose from the red patterned paper using the Crafty Sentiments Design Medium Rolled Flowers and added a pink pearl.


I have wrapped some pink twine around the background and tried on a heart charm that sits just the flower.  I have also added pink heart beads to the ends of the twine.

To finish, I have placed three pink pearls in opposite corners and using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set, I have added Mother cut from the red patterned paper.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Flowers And Charms
My Besties Norge - Pearls / Beads
Besties Challenge - Colour Challenge
Use Your Stuff - Patterned Paper
Crafty Creations Challenges - It Is All About S (Summer)
The Paper Shelter - Flower Power
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Celebrate Mum Or Special Lady
Card Mania - Flowers
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Art Impressions Rubber Stamps - Hip To Be Square
Just For Fun - Here Comes Summer
A Creative Need - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Bingo (Pearls, Flowers, Charm)
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - Use A Stamp Or Digi Stamp
Craft For The Craic - Somthing Summery

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment