Tuesday 13 May 2014

Spring Butterflies

Good evening all

This is the second post for today, just managed to make another card before I go to bed.  I have got an early start in the morning.  I have made this card in a very soft colour combo of pink and yellow.  The digital stamp is from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her in using ProMarkers.


I have taken a square piece of white card stock and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Ornate Butterflies embossing folder.  I have then distressed the edges and added a soft pink using the Memento Dew Drop Angel Pink ink pad.  This has been layered onto yellow Centura Pearl card stock with the edges distressed to match.

Next, I have taken a panel of patterned digital paper and layered it onto the same yellow Centura Pearl again, with the edges distressed.  I piece of white lace has been wrapped around this panel.


Using the Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles die set, I have cut the largest from yellow Centura Pearl and the second largest from white card.  The same ink pad has been used to add colour and then layered together.  The digital stamp has then been cut out and layered onto this using Pinflair glue to add dimension.


I have made three flowers using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four by cutting out one of each size petal from yellow Centura Pearl and shaping and layering them together.  A yellow flat back pearl has been added to the centre of each flower.

To finish, I have cut a butterfly using the Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die and a Happy Birthday sentiment using the Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set.  Both from yellow Centura Pearl to match the rest of the card.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Divas By Design - In The Pink
4 Crafty Chicks - Flowers
Delightful Challenges - Petal Power
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment