Friday 20 December 2013

My Bestie Niece

Good morning

It got a bit late last night to finish this card, so I had to get up early this morning, that will teach me for leaving everything to the last minute.


I have started with a square piece of green Centura Pearl card and randomly stamped a pattern using Perfect Medium.  I have then heat embossed with Heat It Up Holographic embossing powder.  This piece of card has been layered onto darker green card stock.


The image is a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using ProMarkers.  To add a little interest, I have used Liquid Applique on the fur of her hat and coat.


Using the Spellbinders Delightful Circles Die, I have cut the largest from red card stock.  I have then covered with Perfect Medium and heat embossed using the Heat It Up Holographic embossing powder.  I have also die a border using the Spellbinders Persian Accents and a flower using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four.  These have been heat embossed in the same way as the Delightful Circle.


I have add red ribbon across the card and then made a big messy bow.  A big red gemstone from my crafty stash has been added to the centre of the bow.

To finish the card, I have die cut Niece the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments set and add three red gemstones to the right hand corner of the card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Traditional Christmas Colours
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas Sparkle
My Besties UK Challenge - Jingle Bells
Besties Challenge - Christmas Glitter
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Last Christmas
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - Christmas
MilkCoffee Challenge - Christmas
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes
SweetPea Stampers - Christmas
A Creative Romance - Sparkle At Christmas
Ruby's Rainbow - It's Christmas

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment